Question About using ISBLANK

I am trying to get to a table then column name

ISBLANK(ADD emergency[_thisrow].[Work Order])

ADD emergency — is my table name
Work Order — is my column name

I want get it to check in the column named work order is blank in the table ADD emergency
What am i doing wrong here ?

Thanks for the help in advanced

Solved Solved
0 4 221
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Austin
Participant V

so you’re gonna need to have something that references the ADD emergency table from the CM Jobs table. If the CM Jobs table has a reference column to the ADD emergency table then you would use [Key for ADD emergency].[Work Order]

If there isn’t a direct reference then you’ll need to use a select statement to get the [Work Order] column using whatever fields can link the two tables together.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Austin
Participant V

Is the table you are using this formula in the ADD emergency table? if you so you don’t need the table name or thisrow.

I am adding a action button to a table called CM Jobs
and I only want the action button to show up if the Work Order column in the other table is not blank

Austin
Participant V

so you’re gonna need to have something that references the ADD emergency table from the CM Jobs table. If the CM Jobs table has a reference column to the ADD emergency table then you would use [Key for ADD emergency].[Work Order]

If there isn’t a direct reference then you’ll need to use a select statement to get the [Work Order] column using whatever fields can link the two tables together.

Thanks for the help

Top Labels in this Space