Question: Problem creating conditional branching

Hi everyone so I’m in a situation that I cant seem to fix.

I need to check the answer from 4 differents questions and then according to what those answers were let the user continue with the form or end it automatically.

Right now I have half the work done. Things should be like this.

Question A: Age < 14. Ends the form.
Question B, C & 😧 Doesn’t Pick “Vichy” or “La Roche-Posay”. Ends the form.

So, I have to go to every Page header and set the opposite. Show if -> Age > 14 and B,C,D IN (“Vichy” or “La Roche-Posay”).

It’s enough that from Question B, C & D AT LEAST once option coincides to let the user continue.

But it’s MANDATORY that A (Age) is greater than 14. And that’s where I fail… I’m not being able to combine the expressions in a way the allows me to have a mandatory statement and the rest being partial matches.

Right now my code is, I’d need to add the value of age somewhere:

OR(IN(“Vichy”,[¿Qué marcas de productos para el cuidado del rostro utilizaste en los últimos 3 meses? Marcá en el siguiente listado todas las marcas que hayas utilizado.])
,IN(“La Roche-Posay”,[¿Qué marcas de productos para el cuidado del rostro utilizaste en los últimos 3 meses? Marcá en el siguiente listado todas las marcas que hayas utilizado.])
,IN(“Vichy”,[¿Qué marcas de productos para el cuidado del rostro utilizaste en los últimos 3 meses? Marcá en el siguiente listado todas las marcas que hayas utilizado._23])
,IN(“La Roche-Posay”,[¿Qué marcas de productos para el cuidado del rostro utilizaste en los últimos 3 meses? Marcá en el siguiente listado todas las marcas que hayas utilizado._23])
,IN(“Vichy”,[¿Qué marcas de productos para el cuidado del rostro utilizaste en los últimos 3 meses? Marcá en el siguiente listado todas las marcas que hayas utilizado._25])
,IN(“La Roche-Posay”,[¿Qué marcas de productos para el cuidado del rostro utilizaste en los últimos 3 meses? Marcá en el siguiente listado todas las marcas que hayas utilizado._25]))

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 1 249
1 REPLY 1

Fixed.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space