Questions about Deployment So I'm going to b...

Questions about Deployment

So I’m going to be deploying some apps for corporate internal use shortly, and I’m wondering what’s the best way to go about doing this.

Should I be running development and all deployment under separate users? Should I have a dev account, then transfer the app to another corporate master account and use that for actual deployment or what’s the best practice here?

User management - what’s the best way in the app to manage this? Have a users talbe with permissions and then setting up security filters that way? Is there a sample app with a users/permissions table I can straight up copy?

Thanks

Greg

0 2 326
2 REPLIES 2

I would use your master account from the beginning (for development) and then no transfer etc. is needed when the app is ready. When you are developing the app, it’s in prototype mode and there is no problem with that.

If you have only two different roles, you could set the user role directly in the whitelist. You have the option to use either “Admin” or “User”. You can use that information in your security or slice filter.

There are no sample apps for this as you wouldn’t be able to log in.

Top Labels in this Space