Quick Edit in Map View: Drag and Drop Pins

I would like to have Quick Edit in Map view to drag and drop the Pins. Like you can do in Google My Maps.
This would mean to change the LatLong or the XY with Quick Edit.

2X_7_70a76758c3615518c301e902e4bb9719a8bda0b3.gif

Status Open
13 7 997
7 Comments
Jon_S
Participant V

Yes +1 definitely… Quick edit on map view!

Jonathan_S
Participant V

I havnt used allot of maps but when I do I would definitely want this to be available. Its on everything else…

Demir_Aydemir
Participant I

It looks like the feature is already built. https://blog.appsheet.com/features-friday-locations-edit-sept-8-2017

Grant_Stead
Participant V

@Demir_Aydemir what you’re looking at there is the general form edit. We don’t currently have a way of quick edit in the Map UX

Demir_Aydemir
Participant I

Ok, got it. Changing pin location via general form edit is better than nothing.

Grant Stead via AppSheet Creator Community <appsheet@discoursemail.com>, 25 Ağu 2020 Sal, 19:06 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

eshann
Explorer

One can easily drop a pin on Google Locations by executing many methods. The easiest way is to Navigate to the Google Maps website and look for an address utilizing the search bar on the screen or scroll around the map till you find the location where you need to drop a pin. The search bar drops a pin at the place you searched via automatic processing, as you don’t have to do anything. Then left-click the spot you like to drop the pin. You may have to zoom in or click slightly to either side of the location you like to drop a pin if there is already a marker there. Here you will see a small gray pin, and an info box. Just tap the navigation icon in the info box to get directions to the dropped pin or press anywhere else in the box to bring up more information about the location you’ve chosen. In the end, from the additional information screen, you can tap the option of Save to save the pin to Your Favorites, Want to Go, Starred Places, or a New List. You can see saved pins under Your Places in the main menu.