Quick question - if I want only two columns t...

Tom_GS

Quick question - if I want only two columns to appear on a view, what’s the easiest way to go about it? Tried using narrow/default, changing column types, changed the min_length variable… to no avail.

0 4 283
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Tom_GS You can have a few rows of test data in these columns that matches pattern of real data in those two columns.

Also please use option “save and verify data” option after configuring the corresponding view. This useful tip was given to me by @Aleksi_Alkioa few weeks ago, when I had faced a similar problem.

Tom_GS

Not sure I follow. What do you mean “have a few rows of test data in these columns that matches pattern of real data in those two columns”?

And if that doesn’t solve your problem, you can always combine these two columns and then show that one column only with table view, but hide that with detail view.

Hi @Tom_GS, By having few rows of test data, I meant that , just in case you have newly created the table behind the view and it is empty except for headers or column names,

please enter some data in the tables.

In case there is already data in the table, please ignore this point. Hope this helps.

Top Labels in this Space