Quote comparison tool

Smaji

Hi,

I have just started to explore Appsheet and wondering if my objective can be achieved -

1. I basically want to have a collaborative Excel sheet with rights managed access to view specific areas. Only the initiator will have the full view and can do any sort of analysis / calculation etc.

2. The initiator should be able to simply upload the original Excel file to the portal / web (with access given to specific email id) and demarcate which person can fill up which areas. And of course, each one of the respondents canโ€™t see each otherโ€™s input.

3. The initiator shouldnโ€™t be bothered to do any Excel to table mapping also as I, as an Admin want to predetermine that and want to do those parts. Basically, as an Admin I want to do all the tech / coding part and let the initiator does the usage part.

Any clue / sample app which may help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

0 1 101
1 REPLY 1

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Smaji
Welcome to the community.

Yes to everything

I suggest you take a look to these articles:

I suggest you pick any sample app on this URL to make some tries and get familiar with these notions.
https://www.appsheet.com/SampleApps

Please feel free to look into the community for any question regarding specific points you are trying to achieve : someone probably asked before

Aurelien

Top Labels in this Space