Recent Format Change

I was just working in the Editor and had the Inline View Headers increase in size significantly. Is this new? And is this configurable?

2 16 476
  • UX
16 REPLIES 16

Oh they most definitely have:

3X_5_2_52d14082da30ce7481fae42456ba0162fc2309a1.png

I tried to apply a format rule to shrink the text back down, didnโ€™t work.

At first glance, I like the bigger font.

Earier today, I sent bug report to support desk.
Will see.

I think I noticed that last week.They didnt fit on the page anymore but I think I managed to format them down again. I already had them formatted larger.

Not sure if this is true to everyone, but this is only happening to the emulator, the actual app the users are using are not affected. So simply bug on emulator only.

The side effect (positive) is I learned they should have control to increase the column name font size. Hope this option would be introduced as formal option to us in the future.

Currently default column name font size is rather too small to me to readโ€ฆ Bug bring too big font at the end. I prefere to settle down in the middle !

Hi Lynn, how did you format the inline view header down? I have a presentation in an hour and canโ€™t believe the timing

Thanks so much!

@Daisy_Ramirez
Sorry didnt see your post. Night time here. I think the header I had trouble with may have been for a detail view. I opened up an old app I hadnโ€™t used for a while and the header didnt fit anymore.

Koichi, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Iโ€™m able to see it from the browser as well. I have asked this internally is this intended behavior or not.

Just a correction, @Aleksi
Actualy this is affecting to app itself, not only for emulator problem.

Hi @Aleksi,
It would be ideal if we had the option to contract the header format. The truth, I liked it better as it was before, now it looks disproportionately large and marked in bold. Please let us know if there is any way to control it.

Thanks!

Has anyone heard back from Appsheet about this?
I see it in my inline views a well.

@Aleksi, do you have any insight here?

I got a reply that we are going to adjust something for this probably this or next week.

Hi Aleksi has the group announced the date for this update? We have quite a few screens where the large inline titles take up valuable real estate on the mobile app screen and advised this was a temporary issue.

Thanks Aleksi

Weโ€™re aiming for an update by the end of this week!

Glad I wasnโ€™t the only one who didnโ€™t like this change. Thanks for starting the post.

I like it that the header is more prominent! Itโ€™s a header.

Top Labels in this Space