Recent issues affecting predictive model training

Hello everyone,

We recently discovered and subsequently fixed issues related to training new predictive models. Existing, already trained predictive models were unaffected. These issues manifested in a few ways:

• Training getting stuck at “Preparing your model for serving…” and never progressing
  • Training getting stuck at “Training your predictive models - 5 completed, 0 training…”
  • Training completing, but the model produces no predictions

The underlying causes for these issues should now be fixed. If you believe you were affected by one of these issues, the best course of action is to delete any stuck or unusable models and try training again. If you continue to experience issues please reach out to support@appsheet.com. Apologies for the inconvenience!

1 3 665
3 REPLIES 3

Funny thing that this was posted before users where here 😂

BTW @mikeas, I think you should post something explaining the use cases that the predictive model can give yo us. I can't think of anything right now and I'm curious

Hi i`m getting error with my app "There was an error training your model" just after couple of second after i saving my app to start training. Tried delete prediction model and create new one but same issue is happening.

I was wondering why my stuck model was suddenly trained over the last week. Glad to see that it is resolved!