Recently, the AppSheet editor has become supe...

Recently, the AppSheet editor has become super slow in Safari on my Mac.

I’ve switch to Google Chrome, which has basically solved the problem.

However, I used to be able to edit in Safari, which is my default browser.

I wonder what happened?

Am I the only one to experience this?

0 9 342
9 REPLIES 9

I m using Chrome but it get super slow to get response when working on Editor.

Let me check if I can see the same behavior…

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks!

Sometimes my Safari browser is slow anyway – not just with AppSheet – but recently the difference between Chrome and Safari has be consistently large on my Macbook pro (which is about five years old now).

I tried with different browsers but I couldn’t find any issues with the speed.

My case is quite odd, it works sometime fine, but it get slow sometime as well on chrome . For instance mouth over to field but no response for some seconds like 10 - 15 secs and then back again. Obviously something wrong.

@Aleksi_Alkio today it is getting worse. Almost takes mins to get a response back when I’m working on editor.

Hi!

Thanks for doing the testing, @Aleksi_Alkio.

There are three things I can say:

1. I’ve been having some trouble with my computer so I think that’s probably part of the problem – I need a new computer.

2. Safari works reasonably well (not fast but OK) on my computer when try to open up a small test app for editing.

3. When I try to open up my main project, however, which has many tables and many views, etc. it takes forever – 8 minutes this time.

Even with my bad computer, Chrome opens my big project in a reasonable about of time.

There has to be something wrong. If I open quite complex app, it takes less than 25 sec to open with the Chrome.

Right.

Top Labels in this Space