REF_ROW() Button to add list item

Good evening.

How can I make a button (ADD) like the one in the picture? This is a REF_ROW() column, I looked everywhere and I can’t make a button like this show up on my app. This is a sample app, trying to implement the same button on mine.

Solved Solved
0 7 2,402
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Besides what @Reza posted, you would need to set the option “Is a part of?” as ON.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Reza2

That Add button only comes with REF_ROW() expression, and the easiest way is to just set a column type to Ref, then AppSheet will automatically build a Virtual Column on the referenced table with REF_ROW() expression which will show an inline view with the add button.

Besides what @Reza posted, you would need to set the option “Is a part of?” as ON.

Could you guys send me some prints? I had already made the ref, Reza, but after that I wasn’t able to make the button show up.

Open the ref column’s definition and you can find that option from there.

Thanks a lot for the help. The "is a part of"option was in the table with the ref, not in the table with the formula. Just found it

Hi Lucas… I very appreciate of your question. Actually, I got the same case… Where you got the sample app of this? Thank you in advance

Hi @md_sholihin
The sample app is th "Order Capture " app. Hope that helps.

Top Labels in this Space