Referancing itself into Gallary View

Good Morning All,

Just a thought,

This is the Post Im referring to Kinda

So I did this space saving trick for some settings.

What Im Wondering Now is How would I take this to the next level and have an inline Gallery View So each Setting Could have its own Logo, Like organic Symbol, NON GMO Symbol etc.

Currently I have it in an inline View in the Product Detail view which is nice, but would be awesome if there was a way to implement what Iโ€™m thinking above.

Any Creative insight would be Great

0 3 142
3 REPLIES 3

I do that so long as there is a unicode character for those symbols then you would be able to put then in your fields through appsheet with copy and paste.

Iโ€™m asking about instead of inline table view like the space saving trick, if there a is a way to get inline gallery view and separate each column to its own itemโ€ฆ I can probably add virtual columns with permanent image links to associate to each item, question is how to separate into multiple itemsโ€ฆ

Gallery, Deck and Card Views all take a set of rows and show one main image per row. They can not display a set of images from a single row. (Card view can do 2 images, but still not useful here)

What if you replaced the Yes/No values with Emoji/Blank values?

Organic Gluten Free Radiological

This could work, but you would still need a way to transpose the columns (multiple images from one row) to rows with one image per row.

You could create another table with a Ref to the row you want to view, and a new row in the table for each image. Then use virtual columns to pull in the right image for each row. Now base your Gallery on this table, and your โ€˜set of rowsโ€™ will all reference the same row but a different image.

Top Labels in this Space