Referenced image does not display in Parent Card

If I use an image from the main table then the card shows the image next to the name in the card
If I reference the image from another sheet, the image shows up as a tiny icon sized image.
Is this normal for referenced images? Do I need to use any functions to get the same result of a non-referenced image?

Solved Solved
0 8 108
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I received a solution from another post.

To summarize,
Here are the steps to make this work based on your direction:

a) I have two tables: Main_Table & Photo_Table, where Photo_Table contains all the images.

b) In Main_Table, the โ€œImageโ€ column or record, is set to REF. The REF is connected to Photo_Table Photo.

c) In Main_Table, a Virtual Column (VC) is created and set to type image. Inside the Formula is an expression containing: [Image].[Photo]

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

First try to set the referenced image column as a Label column.

I did that but that didnt help. I did

notice that comparing my ref viewer to the non-ref viewer, the non-ref viewer appears to have โ€œPhotoโ€ inside the main image attribute why the ref viewer only has โ€œAutoโ€ and โ€œNoneโ€

Can you please show us the tables?

First, pls try to set the image columns as label columns.

I received a solution from another post.

To summarize,
Here are the steps to make this work based on your direction:

a) I have two tables: Main_Table & Photo_Table, where Photo_Table contains all the images.

b) In Main_Table, the โ€œImageโ€ column or record, is set to REF. The REF is connected to Photo_Table Photo.

c) In Main_Table, a Virtual Column (VC) is created and set to type image. Inside the Formula is an expression containing: [Image].[Photo]

Top Labels in this Space