References between tables - (sample app)

(This tutorial product tour has been retired, but the app used for it is available here to reference: Facility Inspections - AppSheet)

8 9 2,313
9 REPLIES 9

Link goes to Copy and Customize Sample Apps

Sorry about that Mike, should be back up now!

@Peter The link leads to the โ€œFacility Inspections Appโ€.

MEC
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Hi. I have virtual columns added to a table to be shown in a section in my app. Co-borrowers can be seen in that section because itโ€™s one of the virtual columns I added. My problem is when I enter details to other virtual columns, itโ€™s not showing any entries. I checked my google sheet and the entries are there. Ex. I have added an entry to Spouse, I can see it in google sheet but it says (0) entry in the app. Your help will be highly appreciated.

2X_a_af20e92504370a180f66258aacf1392f355d5fa9.png

Hi @MEC, mind posting this as itโ€™s own thread for visibility and adding a little more detail about what you mean by โ€˜enter details to other virtual columnsโ€™? Thanks!

MEC
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Hi Peter. All good now. I figured the problem. Thanks

The FacilityInspectionsv2-626900 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator.

Unable to fetch app definition. App โ€˜12df3bbe-f379-4552-b412-8fe813a28e70โ€™ is not runnable โ€” please contact the app creator.

@Peter ^^

@barronkid an updated version of this app is available here Facility Inspections - AppSheet

Top Labels in this Space