Release Notes: 7/21

Recent release notes:

• Footer disappears with no primary view. When an app does not contain a primary view, the footer (navigation bar footer) is not visible. [Deployed, confirming who currently access]

• Bug fix: Associated with Scheduled reports, trigger should now properly execute on the last day of the month. Deployed to all

• Bug fix: Accurate sync time. Read more about this particular bug fix in this recent post. Deployed to all

7 Likes

Is this a feature, or a bug fix?
Is it controllable with a toggle?

1 Like

Hi @Grant_Stead Bug fixes are labeled as such, this particular feature is intentional and will have more information available in the future.

There is no toggle - if you have at least one primary view the footer will become visible.

3 Likes

Perfect thanks! :ok_hand:

1 Like

THIS is awesome!
Basically gives you more real estate… Really interesting design solutions to be able to have a menu only vibe… with more viewport… (Now an expanding/collapsing menu design would really take this to the next level!)

8 Likes

I’d also like to see a persistent left-side menu with nested folders that expand/collapse. It would be cool to be able to set the menu to always show on larger views as a left-side bar, but collapse to the hamburger-menu on mobile.

4 Likes

@morgan did you have anything to do with the disappearing/optional footer… I’m too excited about this.

Yes, this is quite awesome and useful features which give richer user experiences.
Could be used to toggle the menu item position from left slider navigation to bottom navigation (Footer) style based on user device, PC or mobile phone etc. Tested with content(host)=device , browser. Yes, indeed, it toggled nicely!

@GreenFlux

3 Likes

Thanks for always posting your testing results!

2 Likes

Glad to hear this is working out for you all! Woohoo!

3 Likes

I made it into a Release Notes :grin:

2 Likes