Release notes: January 12, 2021

Deployment Time: 11:37AM PST

Features & Enhancements

Issue Description
Feature
Form UI rollout status

The refreshed Form UI has been rolled out to 10% of paid users. Previously (on 1/6), it was rolled out to 100% of free users.

Bug Fixes

Issue Description
Bug fix
Display the Template 'Create' Button for Reports

A Change made in early December inadvertently prevented the Create template button from being displayed for scheduled Reports. This problem has been corrected to ensure that the Create template button is displayed. Deployed to all.

Bug fix A UI issue was fixed where enum inputs with many selected options could be unreadable. Deployed to all.
12 Likes

Could we be given an indication what the availability is for each, to manage expectations? Something like, “available now”, “roll-out over 4 weeks”, “config save required”, etc.

6 Likes

:100:
Also it’s important that the feaure(s) rolled out to which user set/sub-set.

5 Likes

Agreed! I made a similar request, as a reply on another Feature Release Note. Maybe we should make it a separate Feature Request.

4 Likes

The fact that none of my users bothered to even let me know this bug was happening is pretty worrying but at least its fixed now!

2 Likes

They probably never experienced it. Probably only under strict conditions. Ive never noticed it either.

I had it all the time in like ever enumlist I found in my apps?

1 Like

I was also affected.

1 Like