Remove Commas in Number Format on Forms

Is there a way to change the number formatting inside appsheet. I select number in the drop down but it’s always putting the commas (example: 123,456,789) is there any way to just have it as 123456789

1 6 3,257
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

@appteam6 you can turn off the thousands separator in your number column’s structure

How about the “Reports” function? I typed "<<YEAR(TODAY())>> in the google doc report, and it shows the comma. How do i remove the comma in a report?

The YEAR() function produces a Number result, and so is formatted using default Number formatting. You can force the result to Text and thereby bypass the Number formatting:

<<CONCATENATE(YEAR(TODAY()))>>

or:

<<(YEAR(TODAY()) & "")>>

See also:

Can I remove the commas in Enum column with number base format (3 buttons) : 2018 / 2019 /2020 instead of 2,018 / 2,019 / 2,010 ?

I don’t have that thousand sepparator option in enum columns

Thank you.

One workaround could be to create the said enum with text as base type but with options as 2018, 2019, 2020.

If you are using those values after saving by user for just information capture , then one can simply leave those as it is.

If you are using them in further calculation, you could use them by wrapping with NUMBER such as NUMBER([Enum Column]) * 5

Thank you

Top Labels in this Space