Renewal of column names

Hi,

i am using appsheet since a few months, and we will start to use it for our company shortly.
In short, our customers (dealers) will get a monthly review of some 20-30 products with some characteristics (price, title, description etc). Via the app they have a say, through filling out a form, in whether or not they want the proposed product selection in their monthly promo flyer or not (which we supply for them), at which sales price etc., hence we get a customized flyer for each dealer.

Now, every month the list with items changes, except for the first few items (Name, Customer number, TimeStamp). If I change the source data in my sheet all column types need to be updated again, whereas the sequence always remain the same (Y/N, Price, Price, Number, Show).

Is there a way to fix this without manually updating this every month ?
I know you can start the source data with โ€œis_____โ€ to get a boolean (Y/N) and that โ€œAmountโ€ automatically converts to the Number data type. But that doesnโ€™t fully cover my needs.
Also, Is there a way to put the standard currency on EURO instead of Dollar?

1 2 126
2 REPLIES 2

Regarding the changing column definition, I recommend to avoid updating the column definitions once the app is deployed and distributed. Try to think in advance the columns (or tables) you will need.
Regarding the currency:

hi perissf, thanks for your reply.

i know how to alter the currency, but when uploading a new list all prices are standard set to USD again. Is there a way to put this on EURO as a standard ?

Regarding the column defition, this is the best way I can think to achieve the goal I have in mind โ†’ a form where dealers can find a list with products, where they can state Y/N and change certain fields. But this list with items changes every monthโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space