Reordering tables Hey everyone, I have a q...

Reordering tables

Hey everyone,

I have a questions about how to re-order tables in the app. I have about 12 tables in my app, many of which are sub-tables in the item-detail relationship format. Now each item has several detail tables and I want to change the order in which the details appear on the Item form

Ex: I have a Item form for each client. then under that I have several detail forms such as a general note form, application form submitted, updates on key features about our clients that we capture on a regular basis, and a few virtual columns. Iโ€™d like the virtual columns to come first, then the feature form, then the application and lastly the note form. Currently theyโ€™re in a different order based on how I added them to the app. Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

0 2 310
2 REPLIES 2

Sounds to me like you want to re-order columns, not tables. To re-order columns in forms, youโ€™ll need to make use of slices. Slices allow you to re-order columns in forms, and also to filter data from your table, and to provide entirely different views of the data.

yes that works - thanks a lot. Had to make a slice for the view I wanted, essentially just reordering the virtual columns and related tables

Top Labels in this Space