Replay a task/bot

Hi all!
I start to use appsheet 1 year ago and i created some apps.
Sometimes i need to re-launch the “create documents” tasks, with the same datas (already in my sheet) but different template.
How can i do this fastly?
'Cause the only tip that i know is modified one dot or space or something else in the rows and save.

(I’m very sorry for my english!)

0 12 161
12 REPLIES 12

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @AdministraCED_italy,

Welcome to the community !

You may want to add a “branch” step in the process of file creation, depending on a value like “templateChoice”.

Such as:
3X_7_2_72e7a22444639f1cb45223904333156ebf852e62.png
with this setting:
3X_d_8_d8d1696dafea79cbfc66b982622dab32d63191d7.png

Cheers

@Aurelien many thanks for your answer but I think I have explained myself badly…
in my bot I have inserted several templates similar to those you inserted in the answer, but I have added templates and I have to relaunch the mail merge of the answers on these new templates. is there a way to do it massively or do I have to re-launch them line by line?

Sorry again for my english, this time I used translate fer explain myself better…
Thank you!

something like this

Your picture looks like a perfect conditional-branching system

If my understanding is correct, you want to use a trigger in order to fire the whole process.
Am I correct ?

If not, you may want to use the Scheduled Event, in order to apply your whole process to each row of the table.

correct, but on all lines, not individually. Is it possible to do?

like this ?
3X_e_d_edbce0fbf7b2b1a229672b777cf710b76b5804e3.png

do I have to activate that check to make sure that the whole process is activated on all lines?

I think so.
I never tried this option the way you describe it, you may want to try on a slice to avoid massive unwanted behavior

I try now and I will also let you know if it worked!

it doesn’t work

I’m out of idea then

any idea @Steve ?

I’m afraid I have no experience with Automation, so I’m afraid I have nothing to offer here.

Top Labels in this Space