Report generation expression

Hi

I am have a audit management app
I am having agent table and task table
Agent table has email id has key
Task table I have column agent name and I made it has ref to agent table

I need help on creating a automation for sending a daily report of task for each agent and audit manager

How to send. Filtered data in schedule ?

What expression should I need to use in email body template

Solved Solved
0 13 231
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please take a look at the below. Please change suitably column names and also please try a few combinations at your end.

Edit: Changed image as there was a minor typo in one START SELECT(0 expression inside the table.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

It sounds that you are wanting to create reports having a parent table ( Agent) record and associated children table ( Tasks) records. In general, you will need template start expressions.

Assume There are Two agent A,B
One manager has c

A has 5 task - In Progress status
B has 10 task -IN progress status
C is the manager

Now what i need is every data morning i need to send a mail to A ,you have the following task in table view with status In progress ,How to send separate mail for A and B

I need to send a mail to C who is a manager has A has following task and B has following task in single mail

I tried start expression

<<Start: [Related Task Details]>><<[TASK_ID]>>

<<[Task Date ]>><>

Please help me with the expression ?

Agent column : Agent Email ID
Task column: Task Name, Status, Agent Email ID ,Task date

If you wish to have multiple records from the parent ( Agent A , B and so on ) in the same report ,
then you will need a START expression for the parent as well.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Can you please help me with one start expression so i can understand how its getting in order ,i am missing and struggling with the start expression with status = IN progress

Can you please give it a try based on articles shared?

@Suvrutt_Gurjar I tried with many start expression but its working only for one record

<<Start: [Related Task Details]>><<[TASK_ID]>>|<<[NAME]>>|<<[PRIORITY]>>|<<[Date]>><>

Agent table has 5 agents i need to send 5 separate mails to 5 separate agent with their respective task daily

Can you please help me with the expression

You have stated above two different requirements. Which one exactly you wish to have?

Also do you wish to have it as a scheduled report for each agent? If so , please take a look at the "For Each Row In the table " option in the article below for scheduled reports.

My main requirement is send separate mail for each agent with the respective task details in table format

Can you please help me out @Suvrutt_Gurjar with start expression and What formula should i need to use in Email Template To

Can you please suggest expression for To in email template

Please take a look at the below. Please change suitably column names and also please try a few combinations at your end.

Edit: Changed image as there was a minor typo in one START SELECT(0 expression inside the table.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Thank you so much its works

Hi @Suvrutt_Gurjar

I am getting below error when i disable the each row column

3X_a_e_aece616b2551d2b7f8dcf78c0688fd23ce0c440f.png

I think the suggested solution is mentioned in the error. Please see the word " None"

Top Labels in this Space