Report problem

hi guys…
I have a report that runs at night, I did it well until the 25th of this month it didn’t work anymore, …

it gives a gigantic error in the log … (photo 1)
"Error:
"DiagnosticFrameworkWrapper.CustomerFacingException: Request canceled: took too long to process: Computing virtual column ‘_ComputedKey’ \ r \ n at … … "

the VARIABLES table where it reads, has only 3 registers !!! (photo 2)

I have a report that runs at night, I did it well until the 25th of this month it didn’t work anymore, …

it gives a gigantic error in the log … (photo 1)
"Error:
"DiagnosticFrameworkWrapper.CustomerFacingException: Request canceled: took too long to process: Computing virtual column ‘_ComputedKey’ \ r \ n at … … "

the VARIABLES table where it reads, has only 3 registers !!! (photo 2)

I have other reports but apparently only this one has failed …

someone help me with that please …
I have other reports but apparently only this one has failed …

someone help me with that please …

0 2 211
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is the important part:

Request canceled: took too long to process: Computing virtual column ‘_ComputedKey’

In all likelihood, at least one virtual column in your table has an app formula expression that is complex and takes a long time to compute for every row of the table.

I suspect your data has been growing over time, causing the virtual column calculations to take longer and longer, and just recently grew to a size that takes too much time to process.

To fix, you’ll need to either reduce the amount of data, simplify the virtual column app expressions, or move your data to a faster storage mechanism. AppSheet Support may also have other options to offer. If this issue is urgent, I encourage you to contact support@appsheet.com directly.

What is the app formula for the _ComputedKey column of your table?

as always you are very aware, thank you very much …

i will check, thx…

Top Labels in this Space