Report rejects filtering on selected Slice

Feets

I’ve tried filtering a report using the Condition Expression Builder. The objective is to look at last month’s appointments. However the expression builder will not show the right data slice. Even with the right slice selected in Table name, the columns it presents for picking in Expression Builder belong to another table.
Even if I attempt a dereference it tells me there’s no such column as ‘Appt Date’. Also attempted to add a File Name Prefix such as concatenate(“Appt for the”," ",MONTH([Appt Date])-1) which also returns that it’s unable to find the Column. If I try just a simple insert of the column name this also fails with same error. However Expression builder parses it happily.

0 4 147
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post a screenshot demonstrating this.

Feets

Reordered as you wouldnt see it natively. Left is the Report Windo showing selected slice. Right is the resultant Expression Query Builder that shows columns from Client List table. Bottom what it should show.

That image makes no sense to me.

Feets

@Steve can I reach you by mail? As I’m new, the forum wont permit me now to add any more images to this post!

Top Labels in this Space