Report Start expression: List of businesses

MEC
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Hi,

I’m trying to pull in 3 data sets from “Business” table by <Start:Business><<[Business name]>><< End>> from an “Application” table. I have the below set up.

The below are the business names I want to pull in but with no success. There’s no error that appears as well so I couldn’t troubleshoot what’s happening.
3X_9_8_98f748acedb645302fee22878565c58cd92b05d8.png

Any suggestions?

0 5 262
5 REPLIES 5

@MEC

Hi @LeventK thank you for this. I had to restructure my data to be able to pull things from tables. And I have actually learned some limitation of the < < Start > > like the formula is only working horizontally. My question though is why does it erase data from the table where I pull in data from when I delete the key, which is my entry, in “Application” table. Here’s how the structure looks like.

The above is my application table where I choose “Client Id” and serves as the key as well.

The above is the table where I pull data from.

The data in the “Business” table gets erased when I delete an an entry in my “Application” table.

This workflow works like the below:

1. Choose Client Id from the list in “Application” table
  2. Data is fetched from “Business” table
  3. Send email to appmaker

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

@MEC
Please check and verify if your ref column is set with isPartof property set to ON. If so, when you delete a parent record, related child records are erased as well.

@LeventK Thank you for your help. Working perfectly now!

You’re welcome. Glad to hear that you have solved the issue.

Top Labels in this Space