Reported a critical client bug - but no direct response from AppSheet

I have a client that’s pretty much 50% down operationally due to the csv extension being removed from all of their emails. Its been close to 24 hours and I’ve not yet to receive a direct acknowledgement . I’ve emailed several times on behalf of the client throughout the day to see if they’re working on the issue but again no response to advise someone is working on the issue or to advise of the extent of the issue so our client can execute a disaster plan. Aleksi was kind enough to indicate he’s sure someone will contact me (Thanks Aleksi).

I’ve been graced with reasonable clients but certainly understand their frustration when there is no communication at all.

Is there a way to contact someone there? A phone number?

1 11 509
11 REPLIES 11

Here is the reply that I found this morning while troubleshooting the same issue

Thanks so much for this information! I wasn’t aware others were having the same issue as it didn’t appear at the top of the community questions. I’ll report back if I receive any responses as well.

Thanks again

@Daisy_Ramirez Sorry to hear that you didn’t receive any info about this. The issue was fixed yesterday eve (Seattle) and the file extension should work now in a correct way. If you are still seeing any issue with it, please ping me.

A million thank you’s for the news and support Aleksi!

You’re welcome

TDhers

HI Daisy,
who did you email through the day?
We respond to every Support@Appsheet ticket we receive within 15 minutes and I monitor this myself through the day.
If you haven’t received at least a first acknowledgment of your issue, then that suggest we haven’t received it at all. But I want to get to the bottom of this as we have had a few similar reports recently and whether there is a traffic routing issues for email sent to support@Appsheet.com.
THank you Daisy

Thierry

A million thanks Thierry for your follow up. Yes, here are two subject lines you might be able to search by:

Email Delayed Up to a Day after all other triggered emails
CSV Extension Removed from Files

I did not receive a response on the CSV Extension emails - Aleksi advised of the widespread issue on the community. The “Emailed Delayed…” email string was first acknowledged on 9/18/2020 but I’ve still not received a response on the issue.

The CSV Extension has since been resolved but I could really use some help on the “Emails Delayed issue…”

Thanks again Thierry, will standby.

TDhers

HI Daisy,
Found it. And closed it by mistake but reopened it immediately which probably means you are not receiving a bunch of email from us . I followed up with the support engineer and his manager to make sure you get helped today… I am sincerely sorry that we weren’t more active in responding to you on this thread.
Thierry

Thank you Thierry again for the follow up.

TDhers

I believe Phil is engaged with you in tracking where these email went…

Yes, thank you

Top Labels in this Space