Reports and Printing Hello, I did a search i...

Reports and Printing

Hello, I did a search in the community, and it seems aside from suggestions of using add-ins for GoogleSheets, all other possibilities involve using the Workflow system from AppSheet, correct?

The Workflow rules are only available on the Pro version, the one which costs $15/month, is that correct?

Finally, how does pricing works if I want the Pro features for a single app (letโ€™s say with 5 users) and my other apps, with another 10 users in total, only need the Premium features?

Will I pay monthly 5x15 + 10x10 or will I pay 15x15?

0 4 314
4 REPLIES 4

Workflow rules are working with the Premium plan. The monthly fee will be 15*$5.

Oops, sorry, I meant โ€œWill I pay monthly 5x$10 + 10x$5 or will I pay 15x$10?โ€.

Anyway Alexi, the pricing page says the Premium plan has โ€œAdd automated email notificationsโ€

but โ€œScheduled workflowโ€ is on the Pro plan only.

Unless Workflow Rules and Scheduled Workflow are two different thingsโ€ฆ?

They are two different things. With the Workflow you can send emails but you need to trigger them somehow. With the Scheduled Workflows you need Pro plan but then you can send email likeโ€ฆ every monday. Soโ€ฆ it depends what feature you are looking for.

Harry2
Participant V

@Rogerio_Penna Hi Rogerio, generally speaking, if you have apps that require different payment plans, then most likely these apps will need to stay in different accounts, which each account having a different payment plan. For more help with choosing the correct payment plan, you can check out our pricing page (see link below). Alternatively, you can add the desired features to your app first, and then go to the โ€œApp Infoโ€ tab in your account page, which will display the recommended pricing plan for each of your app based on what features are used in the app. If you need further assistance, you can send your questions to sales@appsheet.com.

appsheet.com - App Maker Pricing - AppSheet App Maker Pricing - AppSheet appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space