REPOST I'm having trouble identifying why a ...

REPOST

I’m having trouble identifying why a field in my table is not displaying the corresponding label name from its REF table only on “some” records - others display fine.

The task field

in my workque table is REF’d to the task table so when I enter a record in the workque table, I should be able to enter or select from a list of tasks. I’m unable to determine why some tasks show the key value and not the corresponding label name.

*I’ve double checked the reference table (tasks) and ensured the key & label are set correctly.

*There’s no Valid_If statement or any other statement in the column definition of the task field used in the workque table *I’ve regenerated the tables *Double checked all fields in the workque table to make sure nothing else would be impacting the task field.

What else might I be missing? A million thanks!

0 6 323
6 REPLIES 6

Would you please take a printscreen from that situation, thanks.

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks Aleksi, here is the task field in red - only some records are displaying the name:

@Aleksi_Alkio The display you see is a desktop view placed directly on the table - no slice is involved in the view.

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez What happens when you ungroup the records?

I think i had this happen to me when grouping. I think it may be a bug.

Is the grouping with the “Work Type” working correctly?

@Lynn @Aleksi_Alkio Hi Lynn and Aleksi I removed the grouping but still no luck. I’ve already completely recreated the database in order to progress. Thanks so much for your help and response.

Top Labels in this Space