Request Cancelled

Has anyone seen this type of error previously?

Request cancelled: took too long to process: Executing function batch: SELECT 0 of 9
Request cancelled: took too long to process: Executing function batch: SELECT 0 of 1

3X_a_a_aad4f313decff60264dc53ff6c249d0dbda89fc9.png

I have been in touch with support but just wnated some other users feedback on this.

0 14 811
14 REPLIES 14

Steve
Participant V

Iโ€™ve not seen this. What were you doing when you encountered these errors/

Just opening the app, this has been happening all day today and as I said have been in touch with support but no resolve yet.

Its been a mix of different errors coming up but this one above is new and I donโ€™t understand the meaning behind it and whether there is something I can do to resolve

Iโ€™m afraid I have no insight. Support is definitely better equipped to help you than I.

Austin
Participant V

Might be related but any actions Iโ€™ve taken to navigate to my account/my team or any new page from those has been taking an absurd amount of time today for no apparent reason, only appsheet has been slow. Gmail, YouTube,news sites, and the forum have been fine. Even got a response took too long error once.

TDhers
Participant V

Thank you Sarah, Austin. Engineering is looking into it now.
Austin can you confirm if your datasources are Microsoft 365? It looks like the common pattern for everyone reporting delays todayโ€ฆ
Thierry

Iโ€™m starting to see intermittent errors saying "Error:
โ€œUnable to add/edit/delete row in table โ€˜Timekeeping_App_Launcherโ€™. โ†’ Unable to obtain access token lock for user โ€˜xxxxxxโ€™โ€

At least 2 different users in two different apps.

These errors prevent syncing and Iโ€™ve seen them in at least two different apps so far. Office 365 is only being used for a couple of report templates. @TDhers

Follow along this thread for info Possible outage

Hi Conor, I suspect this is still related to your Office365 data source. That error message comes from us trying to refresh the access token (what allows AppSheet to access your O365 resources) and failing to do so.

Hi Praveen, good to know! Thank you for the clarification.

Conor, from what I see, your app should be working again now. Could you confirm please? Thanks

Yes I just made a change and synced successfully.

good morning @pravse 

I found this thread looking for an answer for the same problem I have with my app

Zaro5656_0-1659968176508.png

Do you know how to resolve this issue?

since August 02 (2022) when my problems started; I have already optimized everything that was recommended to me in terms of virtual columns and others, but the problems remain

From already thank you very much

(currently with the app not working)

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this. In all likelihood, your virtual columns are still a problem.

These are not in app delays only in website(?), whenever Iโ€™m interacting with the my account and my team tabs it is super slow, app saves in the editor are taking a bit longer but maybe only 15-30 seconds instead of 10-15? We use google for our authentication and AWS MySQL databases for all of our data-connections.

Top Labels in this Space