[RESOLVED on Aug 2nd 4:00 am PDT] Microsoft O365 intermittent issues

If you are using Microsoft Office 365 services as a backend data source then you might experience 503s due to an issue on Microsoft O365 side. This issue is with API access point to the service and the regular access to O365 through its UI seems to be fine.

Update July 30th 10:00 am PST: We are following up with Microsoft support team, we will post back once we have any updates to share.

Update July 30th 12:00 noon PST: We are following up with Microsoft team on why some calls to
microsoft.graph.usedRange that returned intermittent errors with response headers:

Update August 2nd 9:00 am PST: Response from Microsoft: Our partner team enabled a change on July 28 which caused usedRange API to fail under some condition. We roll back this change at 4AM Aug 2 (US/Pacific time).

Status Code: ServiceUnavailable

Retry-After: 5
request-id: XXXXXXXX
client-request-id: XXXXXXXXX
x-ms-ags-diagnostic: {"ServerInfo":{"DataCenter":"West US","Slice":"E","Ring":"4","ScaleUnit":"001","RoleInstance":"XXXXXXXXX"}}
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 17:50:07 GMT

The full error and call stack from the graph library was:
Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: InternalError

Inner error
Code: transientFailure
Message: The request failed due to a transient error. Please try your request again.

Inner error
Code: InternalError

at Microsoft.Graph.HttpProvider.<SendAsync>d__19.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.<SendRequestAsync>d__36.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.<SendAsync>d__32`1.MoveNext()

Below links have more data:

https://portal.office.com/Adminportal/Home#/servicehealth/history/:/alerts/MO273940

1 Like

when wil lthis be fixed as my app have stopped working and it is affecting my teams in the field currently

1 Like

Issue doesn’t seem to be resolved, still getting errors even though MS have stated Issued Resolved. 8am UK time

1 Like

All my Apps are now down with same error message. No one can do any work !!

cc @Sarah_Keown
@Harsh_Ch

@praveen

1 Like

My teams are experiencing the exact same error and no one can give a timeline on when it wil lbe operational again

1 Like

I can get into some apps now, seems to be very random.

1 Like

@Harsh_Ch, its almost 11am here in UK and users are still having a lot of issues. Has anyone been in touch with Microsoft to report this as it seems like another issue if they are saying previous issue is resolved?

1 Like

I have had no resolution. Out of desperation i duplicated my filed into GDrive and pointed the system to the new location and i managed to get back into the system. Gdrive seems more stable.

2 Likes

Not possible for me to do this, way too much data, we have a lot of Apps. Where are you located?

1 Like

Im based in China but my app works for my company in South Africa. I use 15 datasets but the 2 main ones i moved to GDrive to see if that helps a bit. If it does ill be moving the rest over piece by piece. My system runs rought 8000 lines of data through it monhtly.

1 Like

Same problem since yesterday. My business is paralyzed. Hope that Appsheet ingeneers are really in touche with Microsoft ingeneers, because survival of my business TODAY depends of it…

1 Like

@Alexis1 @Martina we apologize for the inconvenience. Its the side-effect of the flexibility our platform provides i.e. to let you manage data in your store and power apps/automation from there using APIs.

Microsoft Service seems to have random access issues although the site claims its back to normal. We are trying to follow up with few known contacts. We will post back if we have any success with it.

2 Likes

Hi community:
Do you have some news about this problem?

Just posted the link with new updates.

1 Like

How could it be explained that only some Microsoft accounts have this problem. And within the same Microsoft account one app works (EvaluacionEmpresas-980586) and another does not (TrazabilidadEmbarques-980586). In this moment, I have reconnected the data source and the error message persists:
Error

1 Like

We were hoping this would be resolved over the weekend but we are still haveing issues. 9am UK time.
@Harsh_Ch
@praveen

Or complete procurement and invoicing system replies on Apps now along with many other processes. This is really not good with all systems not working since Thursday.

1 Like

Hi @SmartD, @Mobax are you still having this issue or is it only us?

Same here. I have some items in my one drive still and its is up and down and affects my users big time