REST API invoke Error I get the message "Row...

REST API invoke Error

I get the message “Row having key ‘23.10.2018 14:50:59’ not found.” and I think it has to do with the Date Format. Because when I use a text Key, it works. In the MySQL Database it is formatted as 2018-10-23 14:50:59.

What I want to do: Our employees are ordering via the App. A Workflow Email is sent to the office. Sometimes they loose connection and the order will be synced the next day.

To avoid this, I created a Workflow-Webhook that is posting NOW() into a column named [Sync]. If this column stays empty for 1 hour I want to inform the user via a Notification that he has to sync the App.

Could you please check my App? QualityGate-622224 Workflow “Sync_Spare_Parts” and “Sync_Orders”.

Thank you very much.

0 5 388
5 REPLIES 5

@Fabian

Have you considered constructing the key in the form you want using CONCATENATE? That would give you total control over what is produced. Maybe something like:

CONCATENATE(DAY([Date]),".",MONTH([Date]),".",YEAR([Date]))

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh Thank you for that hint. I tried it but the “Row having Key not found” Error still occours.

“Key”: <<CONCATENATE(YEAR([Key]),"-",MONTH([Key]),"-",DAY([Key])," ",TIME([Key]))>>

Even if I hardcode the Key value as it appears in my Database like “Key”: “2018-10-25 12:06:56”

it will not find the Key. Any ideas?

I set up a Test App for that: HTTP-622224 Workflow: “SyncTime 3”

@Fabian

I am not sure if you are still having this problem.

There was another post at plus.google.com - How do I get my emails and PDF reports to use DD/MM/YYYY format? My appsheet… that seems to be related to this one. It indicates that the problem is resolved.

Can you clarify?

How do I get my emails and PDF reports to use DD/MM/YYYY format? My appsheet… plus.google.com

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh It is working in a Word Template. But in this case I want to invoke an API call. In this case it is not working.

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh I think the problem occours when we use a DateTime column as a Key.

Same issue here in my App wapplabor-549987-651676 Workflow “Sync”

Perhaps it’s not a good choice at all to use DateTime as a Key?

Top Labels in this Space