Thanks for sharing your findings.
I tested this a bit yesterday and also today. This is what I found so far:
- In my original app, all variables were returned as empty, regardless of how I referenced them.
- I then created a new test app with only one table, one bot etc and I got it to work
- I them made a copy of the app where the variables came back empty and, in the new copy, the variables were returned correctly without any change to the app
- In the app that I copied and where the copy worked correctly, the calling step and the retrieving step were both inside a branch condition
- This morning, sync times are really long and the bot stops after the calling step in all apps. This is true even if I don’t assign any value to any variables and don’t try to reference them
- In the diagnostics view, the event (just an update to a row) has the status “error” and the calling step does not show as having been triggered even though it has put data into a table. This is only this morning. Yesterday it was working
As for referencing the variables, yesterday I got the syntax
calling step Output[variable]
to work as well as
The editor will also accept
but that returns an empty value.