My Row Filter conditions for a slice just seems to be broken. No matter what I put on that box, once I save, the ammount of data on the slice doesn’t changes.
I’m trying to prototype a “problem cards” data, where you can add a problem in the “Audit” slice, and you can add the solution on the “Por Arreglar” slice, where you can only see entries that hasn’t been solved.
Here’s a SS from the data, being green=Audit and salmon color=Por Arreglar.
I’m sorry that my data is in spanish (I’m from Chile)
It happens that I first tried this condition:
I can not upload more screen shots (New user ), but the amount of data in the slice stills being 4 entries.
I tried many different conditions untill I just got bored and tried this one:
Then, with 4 entries again, I understood that something i’m making is fundamentally wrong… I googled a little bit and read on this forum but nothing is enlightening me
Thanks for reading and sorry for my english that is a little rust.