Sage pastel google sheets

Does anyone work with Sage Pastel Partner accounting software? I want to figure out how to get order details placed with that software to automatically save in a google sheet so that I can work with that further in appsheet. Any help regarding this would be much appreciated.

0 5 962
5 REPLIES 5

@Heino_Matthee
We have a client that we will be developing an app and will connect his app with SAGE 50 accounting software. I believe yours are either the same or similar but SAGE do have a RESTful API service. You can use that service with adding a standalone webhook Google Apps Script project to your AppSheet app.

Yes we use sage 50cloud. I think itโ€™s the same. I havenโ€™t worked with google apps scripts or restful apiโ€™s before so Iโ€™ll need to look into that . but thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Iโ€™m curious though if I could make use of you services to make that link if I am unable figure it out? Because I want this link to happen quick and if itโ€™s too advanced for me I it will take too long.

@Heino_Matthee
Just take a look at their API documentation. And if needed, drop us a line.

From what I can tell, Sage Pastel is the same as Sage One. Normally Iโ€™d point you towards Zapier. But at the moment they havenโ€™t built an integration. And I canโ€™t find anyone else that has created a simple one

So youโ€™re left with building your own integration, or paying someone else to do it. But its not simple - https://accounting.sageone.co.za/api/1.1.1

Have you spoken with Sage to find out what the options are?

Simon@1minManager.com

Iโ€™ve contacted them many times but they are unresponsive and canโ€™t find anything online with clear instructions on how to do it. Iโ€™ll have a look at the advice posted. However sage one and pastel are different so Iโ€™ll have to do some further digging it seems. Thanks anyway! Who do I contact to build that link for me if I canโ€™t figure it out?

Top Labels in this Space