"Save" and "Cancel" buttons both work as "Save" in the form

NNN

I have a form with standard “Save” and “Cancel” buttons in the bottom. However, both these buttons work as “Save”. If I want to cancel the form, it is saved. Where and how can I change this option for the button “Cancel”?

I think I should give a more detailed explanation. I have two forms connected to each other through the action. There is one small form for quick scanning of barcodes. I fill this form and press Save, then the main detailed form is opened and the relevant fields in it contain the data from the first small form. Then I add some extra data, press Save in this second form and then the data is sent to the Google Sheets. But! If I press Cancel on the first small form, the data is saved directly to Google sheets, as like the form entry is finished. The same is when I press Cancel in the main detailed form - instead of cancelling, the data is saved.

Why the button “Cancel” doesn’t cancel?

0 4 316
4 REPLIES 4

NNN

Please, share with me your opinions why this can happen? Why does “Cancel” button doesn’t cancel the form, but saves it? Is it a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

I’ve not experienced nor heard of this behavior. You’re probably doing something wrong. I believe @WillowMobileSystems was helping you design this? What does he have to say?

Thank you for your answer. @WillowMobileSystems was online 4 day ago, so I think I should wait a bit. I hope there is a solution…

Hey there, I have encountered the same problem. Did you find a solution to this? @NNN 

Top Labels in this Space