“OperationUpdateMode”: “UPDATES_ONLY”,
“EventMatch”: “Workflow event successfully matched”,
“Condition”: “=[Print] = “Printing””,
“MatchesCondition”: “True”,
“ActionNotPerformed”: “2 errors present.”,
“ActionResults”: “Created 1 ActionResults”,
“Action Type”: “MakeDoc”,
“Action Name”: “Month Report”,
"Errors": “Error: Workflow rule: ‘Print Summary’ Action: ‘Month Report’ Template Type: ‘Body’ template properties could not be obtained due to Object reference not set to an instance of an object… Error: Workflow rule: ‘Print Summary’ Action: ‘Month Report’ Template Type: ‘Body’ could not be read due to FileMimeType ‘application/unknown’ is unexpected…”,
“DocName”: “Print//MonthReport/2020-03_202005222227/Repairing Cost_2020-03_Repair Reports_20200522_142757_719.pdf”,
“FileName”: “/appsheet/data/Inventory-831910/Print//MonthReport/2020-03_202005222227/Repairing Cost_2020-03_Repair Reports_20200522_142757_719.pdf”,
“MimeType”: “application/pdf”,
“PayloadText”: “”,
“PageOrientation”: “Portrait”,
“PageSize”: “A4”,

I’ve tried generating even the default report by pressing the “Create” button, but I still get the same error and I have no idea how to resolve it…

Could anyone please help me

0 4 537
4 REPLIES 4

It is best to submit a bug report. Please provide:

1. Your account id
  2. The application name
  3. The table name
  4. The workflow rule or report name
  5. A complete description of the problem
  6. The exact steps to reproduce the problem
  7. Please go to https://www.appsheet.com/account/account#_tab_acctConfig and check the option that enables support access.

• Your account id: 831910
  • The application name: Inventory-831910
  • The table name: BalanceSearch (I am trying to use this table to trigger another table called Repair)
  • The workflow rule or report name: Print Summary - Month Report
  • A complete description of the problem: I am trying to generate a selected list of reports and generate a PDF with it, but it doesn’t let me and shows the error as described above
  • The exact steps to reproduce the problem: Trigger Print Summary workflow
  • Please go to https://www.appsheet.com/account/account#_tab_acctConfig and check the option that enables support access.: Enabled
    [/quote]

Please send this information to support@appsheet.com.

Problem solved after contacting the support, thanks!

The issue probably has something to do with when I tried to transfer my information from a XLSX template onto a GDoc template so I could generate a PDF file. I simply copied over some tables from the XLSX and maybe somewhere in between the lines I triggered Appsheet to read the HTTP Content Type to be XLSX instead of the selected PDF.

Thanks all!
Tony

Top Labels in this Space