Save the form as draft

i need to save the value in the form as Draft and later i need to submit the record

Is there any way to this option available

0 5 494
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Not directly with my knowledge.

What you can do :

1. making a โ€œdraft tableโ€ thatโ€™s saved draft form

2. Make an action type of โ€œData: add a new row to another table using values from this rowโ€

3. Make it only visible to the supervisor user that will validate the form.

4. This action will transfer it to the โ€œfinal form tableโ€

Hope it will help you

For another option: You could create a [Record_Status] column that holds a variable indicating if the record is finished or not.

Then you can easily create Formatting Rules, Slices, etc. - you can even create an action to switch the status to finished so thereโ€™s a push button to make things finished.

This is usually what Iโ€™ll do in situations like this, but there might be other considerations to take into account (such as the presence of the record in the table - if thatโ€™s the problem, @Jeremie made a good suggestion).

Itโ€™s possible to hide save button in the form

You canโ€™t hide the save button (though you can remove the text so itโ€™s โ€œessentiallyโ€ hidden - though if anyone tapped the blank space they would still be tapping the save button).

Even if you could, any values entered would be forfeit when you left the form.

Yes, Google cease URL shortening service (again!) but there are bunch of same service out there, luckily most of them are free.

Top Labels in this Space