Scroll Overall Dashboard - Not just individual Views within

I have a dashboard with multiple views. AppSheet limits Dashboard to fit vertically within screensize and adds vertical scrolling to individual views. Most of my users want to see all of the data - they rather have the overall dashboard vertically scroll than only seeing partial views with lots of scrolling to each view. This is a very common use case for desktop browser apps. Is it possible to have overall dashoard vertically scroll rather than individual views in it - so we add as much content as we want? Thanks

0 8 322
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

Yes. Make your views bigger and move them below each other.

No it doesnโ€™t.

I made all of them large or wide - regardless, it limits dashboard to one page and adds scorolling to individual views

I was going to post an animated gif, but apparently I canโ€™t anymore.

Any user can click and drag the views around, and resize them.

User have to themselves make views larger to fit content. By default, it fits all of them in one screen. Most platforms have height/width property as โ€œfit to contentโ€. I donโ€™t see that option.

That does not exist.

So by default, it fits all views within Dashboard in one page? That is limiting for desktop browser apps.

It seems so.

I have always wondered, can users rearrange the dashboard windows to their linking and keep those new sizes consistent next time they use the app?

Join the dark side, we have animated parrot gifs.
3X_2_d_2d7c223f13c97fa9c5f38a55c9b1e9eb2b1fb328.gif

Top Labels in this Space