Search and Dispaly

I would like to create an App using AppSheet that has the capability to search my smartsheet data and return / display specific data. The first page shows all data - I would like it to be blank apart from the blank form field and search icon.

1 6 264
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

I believe we have understood nothing regarding what you are asking for. Please elaborate, may be a couple of screenshots etc. Thnx.

What Iโ€™m basically saying is I what to the home screen of my app to have a search bar where I can enter values/text to bring up the related records at a time. I hope this is helpful. English is not my language so its hard to really explain but I sending a scatch of what I want my app to do. I hope you have some sample apps or solutions out there to point me to.

Thanks

You can post this to feature request header.

Thanks, I would like AppSheet to have a feature of that kind.

What you want specifically is not possible with AppSheet: the search bar searches the currently-displayed rows, so if no rows are displayed, the search bar has nothing to search. You could, however, implement your own search and display system without using the built-in search bar. It wouldnโ€™t be as visually pleasing, though.

OK, thanks for the responds. Will that be possible in the future in Appsheet? It would be good to have a feature like this. Thanks again.

Top Labels in this Space