Search Form Using EnumList: AND vs OR

I have a search form that is using EnumList for a couple of the fields. The issue that I am running into is that the multiple options chosen in the enumlist field are added together as one string and thus searching by spreadsheet for all items containing that combined string. What I would prefer happen is that the search results show all entries containing option 1, option 2, or option 3 related enumlist search field.

For exampleโ€ฆI have class database with a column Session(s). Classes can be entered into the spreadsheet as spanning multiple sessions. Say I go the the Session(s) field of my search form. The options I have available to check off are Session1, Session 2, Session3, Session4, Session 5. I then select Session 1 and Session 2. My results show only the classes that were originally entered into the spreadsheet that are active during Session 1 AND Session 2 but I would like to see all classes happening in Session 1 OR Session 2. What can I do to fix my expression to enable this. The screen shot of the current expression is below. Any tips or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

0 2 177
2 REPLIES 2

Basically a search for any of the items checked off in the Session(s) field of my form filterโ€ฆnot show only results that are available Session 1 AND Session 2, but all results for Session 1 OR Session 2. (sorry if I sound like I am repeating myself, just clarifying my original question)

3X_1_a_1a8ff13d682d4371bc89113ef07be6c2431fb7f2.png

Top Labels in this Space