Since learning about this function from @Fabian, I have used it frequently. One way in which I use it is to search with an expression that I have used in several parts of the app that I would like to change. However, I have found that the documentation is not consistently WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) and the lack of WYSIWYG consistency complicates the search process. Here’s an example:
Yet . . .
Note: I had to use images because the forum automatically converted the NOT WYSIWYG text to the “original” format. Yet, the search function in my browser was confused by the difference so, in the browser it’s an impediment to search.
I hope this can be improved upon and the search process simplified. Better yet, a more powerful search engine for app creators would be great.