Security Filters

Hello everyone, I would like to know if using a publisher pro license of 50 usd I can use the security filter function ?, where the filter for example can be a city or a specific charge?

0 3 384
3 REPLIES 3

Iโ€™m afraid you are not allowed to use security filter with the Publisher Pro plan. Though you can use an option called โ€œFilter out all existing rows?โ€. You can find that option under tableโ€™s definition but that is probably not what you are looking for.

Hi @Aleksi,

i have a question, When activating this function in a โ€œFilter out all existing rows?โ€ table, the data is not displayed, but the application loads the data? It works similar to a security filter that does not allow data entry to the application, but if it loads it to the table?

@FREDY_ORTEGON In generally you can think that it works in a same way than a security filter if you type FALSE. You can enter a record, but when you sync, all data from that table is filtered by the server. Thatโ€™s why you or whoever user is not able to see the data from that table.

Top Labels in this Space