Select Function Issue

Hello All,
I have a request. Please help me with this.
I have three tables

1. Stock In (Fabric In
    2.Current Stock
    3.Stock Out (Daily Production FormProduction)

I have made a selection and sum expression from some column which matches the _thisrow (Current Stock)
Expression:

SUM(
SELECT(
Fabric Stock In[Quantity In], AND
([Company Name]= [_THISROW].[Company Name],[Fabric Dia]=[_THISROW].[Fabric Dia],[Fabric Colour]=[_THISROW].[Fabric Colour]
))) -SUM(
SELECT(
Daily Production Form[Kilogram / Pcs], AND
([Company Name]= [_THISROW].[Company Name],[Fabric Type]=[_THISROW].[Fabric Type],[Fabric Dia]=[_THISROW].[Fabric Dia],[Fabric Colour]=[_THISROW].[Fabric Colour]
)))

I have used AND function. I think we should use this IF function Beasue Dia Column Does not match but it showing the same value. Iโ€™m totally confused, anyone please help me.

0 2 304
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @AbdulNavas, welcome to the community.

First: you might check out the following post; itโ€™s full of tons of helpful tips to help you get stared with using the community to find answers.

I would suggest that you investigate references, theyโ€™ll help reduce the formula work youโ€™ll have to do.

To specifically answer your question and help with the formula, check out the documentation on SELECT():

• youโ€™ll need to use column names from both tables in order to make it work *(it looks like youโ€™re using the same columns from the same table for your SELECT() formula.

3X_3_7_37adeed8f3bc56f14022cc85baaae61f31b0cab6.png

PS

Itโ€™s not a good idea to have special characters in your column names, just fyi.

Thanks @MultiTech_Visions I will check it.

Top Labels in this Space