Select one from list

reggieneo
Participant V

Hi All,
I need to automatically prepopulate the field from the combined list of columns, starting from the first row. instead of a single value, the field is with the entire list.

please assist.

INDEX(
(
LIST(
Select(Dipstick[Pump 1 Attendant],And([Date]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])),
Select(Dipstick[Pump 2 Attendant],And([Date]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])),
Select(Dipstick[Cashier],And([Date]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])))
- LIST(Select(Salary[Name],And([Date Start]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date End]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])))),
)

thank you.

Solved Solved
0 1 172
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

reggieneo
Participant V

shortly after my post, I have tried using any() and returned what I need. thanks.
Not sure what i have done differently with Index().
here revised formula below:

ANY(
TOP(
(
LIST(
Select(Dipstick[Pump 1 Attendant],And([Date]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])),
Select(Dipstick[Pump 2 Attendant],And([Date]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])),
Select(Dipstick[Cashier],And([Date]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])))
- LIST(Select(Salary[Name],And([Date Start]>=[_Thisrow].[Date Start],[Date End]<=[_Thisrow].[Date End])))),
)
)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

reggieneo
Participant V

shortly after my post, I have tried using any() and returned what I need. thanks.
Not sure what i have done differently with Index().
here revised formula below:

ANY(
TOP(
(
LIST(
)
)

Top Labels in this Space