Send an email with attach PDF

Hi everyone!
I’m trying to create a bot to notify actualization of my data base and send a PDF attach in the same email.
I’ve got the email report but I don’t receive any PDF even I configured it in the task “send an email”.
I don’t know how to do it and only find information about the workflow process but not about do it through the bot tool.

Could anyone help me, please??
Thank a lot.
Daniel

0 5 134
5 REPLIES 5

In the task, unselect “Default Content” to get some choices

Finally, I’ll get it. I had the option unselected but I think there was other bot selected.

Do you know if I can change the text generated from and answer to the email? I mean… I know how to fill a text with the answer but in the Yes/No question the result start with a Y. o N. and generate a text difficult to read. Do you know how to omit it and change for the standard answer I write?

Thank you a lot for your answer.

Send me an example of your text and I’ll give you a more specific answer. But basically you’d use CONCATENATE() with something like IF([Column Name]=TRUE,“Yes”,“No”)

Thank you Simon.
An example could be something like this (It’s in spanish so that’s a translated example):

In the form app there is a question about the vaccination status of the patient like: “Has the patient started the vaccination schedule?”
If answer is Yes, I want to write in the text report “The patient has started his vaccination process with ---- (information in other question)”.
If answer is No, I want to write in the text report “The patient has not started vaccination”.

That’s not the exactly question because of the language but I think it’s helpful. Now in my text report I get:
If yes: Y: The patient has started his vaccination process with ---- (information in other question).
If not: N: The patient has not started vaccination.

And I want to get out the “Y” and “N”.

I’ll try with the concatenate function… "IF([Vaccination process]=TRUE,“The patient has started his vaccination process with <<[(vaccinations started)]>>”,“The patient has not started vaccination”).

I’ll tell you something when I fix the bot to send reports jajaja I don’t know what happen since yesterday but I got the PDF report in good conditions and later I lose it…

<<IF(
	[Vaccination process]=TRUE,
	CONCATENATE("The patient has started his vaccination process with ",[Other Column Name]),
	"The patient has not started vaccination"
)>>
Top Labels in this Space