Sending Line Items to Xero (via Zapier)

Hello

Does anyone have any experience or advice on sending data to Xero (or any accounting software) via Zapier for example.

I have used Zapier in the past quite successfully but this time around, trying to send line item data is stumping me.

My output data from my AppSheet app is basically a column for every line item possible and a qty number gets put into the relevant column

Example

Column Name = 6WBS (stands for 6ltr Water Basic Service)
Column Name = 6FBS (stands for 6ltr Foam Basic Service)

each time these are selected in my workflow part of the app they add a quantity number to the relevant column.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

I guess i would also be interested to see if anyone could take a look at what I have built and see if I have done it in the best way and how we would actually go about sharing my app with someone to do just that.

Rob

0 1 211
1 REPLY 1

To send line item data to Xero or any accounting software via Zapier, you can map each column from your AppSheet app to the corresponding fields in your accounting software. Ensure that the data structure matches the requirements of the accounting software's API. You may need to use Zapier's Formatter or Code steps to transform your data if necessary.

Visit Ledger Labs For NetSuite ERP Services

Top Labels in this Space