I am creating a template that reports session data from the table Sessions.
One of the columns in Sessions is an enumlist column, " [Interventions Used]" of interventions that gets it options by setting the Auto Computer --> Suggested Values to “select(Interventions[Intervention], true)”
So that all the values in the "Interventions " will be available for selection.
This results in the value in the “[Interventions Used]” being “Opt1, Opt2, Opt3”
I would like them to appear as
I tried <<SUBSTITUTE([Interventions Used], “,”, "
(That is two lines)
But that just resulted in “Opt1 Opt2 Opt3” in the generated file.
I have managed a workaround by doing a <<Start: >> call with a filter
<<Start:FILTER(Interventions, in([Intervention],[_ThisRow].[Interventions Used]))>>
But I worry that this adds unnecessary overhead to the processing so I would like to find a more simple solution.