Share app to a domain - stable or latest version

I have two questions regarding sharing a app to an entire domain:
Does it share the stable or latest version?
is it correct then, that all users form this domain can access and see my app when they have the link to the app?

Thank for you help.

0 4 241
4 REPLIES 4

aeastham
Participant II

Hi Sylvain,

Did you find the answer to this question? I have the same question.

Thanks,

Andy

Hello Andy - I didnโ€™t get an answer yet - we made some tests - an as far as we found out - that if you share an app to a entire domain - the stable version is shared.

hope that helps, Sylvain

Thanks Sylvain.

For anyone else asking this question, we discovered that there is an entry in the manage/ versions/stable version area which controls what percentage of users get the latest version. The default is 0%, meaning all domain users get the stable version. If you change this, some users will get the latest version, but you donโ€™t know who. This could be a useful final test in certain rollout circumstances.

If you want to specify particular individual users to get the latest version, add them into the regular users section. This overrides the general domain setting for them.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Easthamโ€‹
Research & Development Analyst

3X_3_f_3f4bb02384d5b3cbc9698dd1bd18c90e35536c54.png

T:
E:

03300 58 00 50
andy.eastham@atec-security.co.uk

www.atec-security.co.uk

3X_2_0_20c8bb3bd969d224c6ec9ce0c74f01fec587ad29.png 3X_0_b_0b1f34917d516413b078069535d7313d9446cffd.png 3X_3_7_37812fa25adb9cd956ccfebf35617dbafd0c59bb.png

Are you one of ATECโ€™s many satisfied clients? Do you have a contact who would benefit from the ATEC expertise? Please refer them by clicking here.

Approved Partners Of:

3X_d_a_dab09fb3d45045decfc14a9a635ec42b1939418d.png

Notice & Disclaimer
This e-mail message (including its attachments) is private, and is intended for the recipient named in it and may contain material which is confidential and privileged. No one other than the named recipient may read, copy, rely on, redirect, save or alter the message or any part of it or any attachment to it in any way. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message and delete it from your system. ATEC Security Limited does not accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of ATEC Security Limited unless otherwise specifically stated. While reasonable effort has been made to ensure this message is free of viruses, opening and using this message is at the risk of the recipient.

not sure if you all read this, but this post should be helpful.

Top Labels in this Space