Show a pdf that is saved in Google Drive?

I need the user in an app to be able to pull up saved pdf files from Google drive. How do I do this? We have thousands of invoices in this file/folder system. How do I point to the correct pdf based on the user customer selection?

So when my user is on the customer invoice row he wants to print the pdf - how do I point to that particular pdf in the saved file/folder system (Drive)?

Solved Solved
0 1 410
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maybe you wish to take a look at the following thread in which @WillowMobileSystems and others have an excellent discussion on the relevant topic and a solution

Edit: Hello @Tiger , when browsing the posts in the community, I realized that you have already located the above post thread and even started a discussion in that thread. My request in such cases will be you may wish to close one thread on a similar subject so that all useful responses are available in one common thread.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Maybe you wish to take a look at the following thread in which @WillowMobileSystems and others have an excellent discussion on the relevant topic and a solution

Edit: Hello @Tiger , when browsing the posts in the community, I realized that you have already located the above post thread and even started a discussion in that thread. My request in such cases will be you may wish to close one thread on a similar subject so that all useful responses are available in one common thread.

Top Labels in this Space