Show Expanded View Option

In column, actions, workflow setting panes, the option “Show Expanded View” takes effect on the second tap or click. In the first click nothing happens.

I am using Google Chrome browser for the app editor.

Is anyone else experiencing similar behaviour in the app editor? Not a major challenge but will request AppSheet team to look into.

Solved Solved
3 10 655
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @nico,

Since today, I have seen that the “Show expended View” option is working properly with a single click.

Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

I see the same issue. Also using Google Chrome.

I broke this functionality yesterday when trying to address another bug – I will release a fix to both problems today, apologies.

Thank you @nico

Hi Nicholas,

Any updates you may have please? I continue to experience the “double click” need behavior.

Thanks for following up, I have code pending that should be out within the next few days that will finally address this. I thought I released the fix but forgot.

In case you’re curious, the reason I broke this was in making preparatory changes for eventually adding undo/redo in the app editor.

Thank you @nico for the update.

Nice to know that you are working on redo/undo functionality. That will be very useful addition to the app editor.

Hi @nico,

Since today, I have seen that the “Show expended View” option is working properly with a single click.

Thank you very much.

Skip2MiLu
Participant V

Any way to have the expanded view on my default?

Hi @Michael_Pinto,

Could you please set Option Manage --> Author – > Editor Settings ( At the bottomof the pane) –> Expand All Views to ON?

Thanks Suvrutt

I remember seeing it somewhere but was going through all the menus looking for it.

Top Labels in this Space