Show Fields not Appearing in Detail View

Hello Appsheet Community,

I have a table sfr with two Show type columns. I created a detail view based on a slice of sfr.

The show columns do appear in the input form but do not appear in the detail view of the sliced or non-sliced version of sfr. I can’t figure out why the detail view won’t display the show columns.

Interestingly, if I change the data type from Show to Text, it does appear.

• Andrew
Solved Solved
0 4 700
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4

hi, im beginner using appsheet, i have tried to enable include show cloumns in detail view, but for my app its still didnt show, can you help me?

i have new ux-dashboard type detail, i want to show image and text by : column-show type  - image and text on detail view. The image and text still didnt show

ss4.pngss3.pngss2.pngss1.png

Steve_0-1677596834841.png

"No items selected" means the detail view has no row to display. If there is no row to display, there are no columns (columns occur within rows). If there are no columns, there is no column of type Show to show.

Thanking you again for the perfect screenshots, I'm left with the following problem: I activated the suggestion in the screenshot you posted, but it doesn't solve the problem of displaying a column in the view detail because it lacks a value... Otherwise if there is a value you see, there is something that is not clear to me or is a procedure like this? Can I do something else?

Top Labels in this Space