Show four column in table view

Hello Everyone,
I am creating a view in an app in which I need to show four columns out of 8. now I’m only able to see two columns. Kindly suggest me with settings.

Solved Solved
0 11 846
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sameer_Rane
If your column headers are too wide, then it’s possible. AppSheet automatically re-sized the column widths. But you can enable horizontal scrolling from UX > Options > TABLE VIEW > Use horizontal scrolling

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

@Sameer_Rane
You can choose which columns to display with adding your columns to the Column Order property of the your Table and Detail view.

@LeventK I did try this setting but still i can see only two columns.
Is it because of big Column name ?
Can we reduce the width of column manually ?

@Sameer_Rane
If your column headers are too wide, then it’s possible. AppSheet automatically re-sized the column widths. But you can enable horizontal scrolling from UX > Options > TABLE VIEW > Use horizontal scrolling

Thank you so much @LeventK, It works. I can know even put more than four columns…Lol

You’re welcome @Sameer_Rane

@LeventK Can we merge two table views and show it as a single view.

@Sameer_Rane
It’s not possible to do that

Is there any other way to show particular column from multiple tables in a single view. @LeventK

@Sameer_Rane
You can only do that in sheet level, not in AppSheet. You can create a tab with some QUERY expressions to collect data from distinct sheets and then import this tab as a table in AppSheet. That’s the only solution.

Ok. Thanks alot

@Sameer_Rane
You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space